Sunday, October 5, 2008

Race And The Presidential Election and Residency

"Folks I am here you - this is exactly what is going on among some operatives within the Black community. I will be the snitch that lets this out to the world. One note - I am NOT a 'sellout against Black people.' I happen to have the perverted belief that support for the Democrats DOES NOT prove my 'Blackness.' In fact my goal is to have the machine that already runs our communities and which is not held accountable by the COMPLICIT Black community who continues to suffer from gaining more complete control of this country without having done what they promised to this same Black community.

"Shamefully - for the Black community it exposes some sad truths - we are less interested in advancing certain core goals within our community and hold those who have fallen short accountable than many of us are interested in having our POLITICAL PARTY and our IDEOLOGY advanced. If anyone can read my works as expressed on my 6 venues that expose my own words and find me a pattern of REPUBLICAN ADVOCACY rather than CRITIQUE OF THE POWERS THAT BE.....within the BLACK COMMUNITY - I would love to see it. I am tired of the game in which our community are the ultimate losers in the context of the grand strategy that works on behalf of those who reside outside our own community; outside of our own interests - despite the popularity as such.

"In the mind of many Black voters the Republican Party is the metaphor for 'White Supremacy' and 'White Racism' thus when they run up against the Republicans (even when they have departed various cities - Philadelphia, for example) they are fighting against their historical adversary. As we consider that which stands in the way of this nation having its 'first Black president' there again is the face of the 'White Republican' as the road block.

"There is currently a great amount of energy within the Black community - a great amount of investment in this candidate. Barack Obama - despite his tenuous connections with the Black community in his origins - these are not my words but the words of many of these very people - is now the symbol of Black America's progress in America. Where I differ greatly my statement of this is not the case. In my vocal debates with people I care for I tell of my view that 'Black progress' is exposed through the statistics regarding education, community, business and health. We have allowed symbolism and the lust for power within the American political system to overshadow a dispassionate analysis of the question if these statistics are being actually advanced under the machine that is currently administrating our communities and our 'best interests.'"