Friday, April 3, 2009

What set "Keilyn" off?

Keilyn:

Let's break this down.

"You are not black or from the hood. You are a devil."

Fine. You must be God to determine that right? I'm impressed. Be very careful in calling a Child of God "devil."

"If blacks were to continue murdering eachother at the same rate for the next 400 years it STILL would not compare to the death and destruction caused by whites on the black community!
There isnt enough time in a day to document the crimes of whites across the planet for centuries so I wont even dignify your ignorance, I'll just allow you to continue excusing white supremacy like the coward you are."

In other words, you tell me that you don't have facts to back yourself up. Fine. I can deal with that.

"Who is responsible for the crack infested 80's? I guess you can blame it on the black man too, although we dont collectively own a plane or a boat to import these 'goods.' Where are all these guns coming from? Bet you cant answer that either, genius. Am I supposed to feel sorry for these devils because one of the seeds they grew came up 'rotten?'"

I know about the CIA connections. I was told personally about guns coming in the hood. But the white man must be God because they in their almightyness make blacks get on crack and make blacks kill each other. Those white folks have just too much power over black folks. And still you do not feel for the black people who terrorized by other blackkks -- Klan with a Tan.
Why is it you talk about white people all the time. Why do you think about them more than your own people. You must love whites more than blacks since you have them on your mind all the time.

"This is only the beginning and more whites will die."

Khalid Muhammad said something like that. Why don't we hear from him anymore?

"Karma is a universal law even whites cant weasel out of. RIP Lovelle Mixon. P.S. Whites bombed Malcolm X's house genius, thats not even muslim style."

Now you are lying or you are woefully ignorant of history. Even Black Muslims do not say that. Even Black historians do not say that. Spike Lee even got it right in the movie "Malcolm X." And where in Malcolm X's autobiography did he say that?

And answer me this: Who said publicly "Malcolm was worthy of death?" Was it was white man who said that?

"Besides, who killed Malcolm's father? We know the CIA was behind his assassination too, by the way, you're just slow. Go to hell, devil."

Ok, bring up some facts about your assertions.Chapters and verses.

By the way, my black friends who think just like I do enjoy you sending me to hell.

Keep up the good work!

(And she assumes I'm white, LOL.)