Thursday, April 2, 2009

They are Dropping Like Flies

"I was talking to a friend of mine today about what's going on in the world (she voted for Obastard) and she admitted that she was very uncomfortable with a lot of the moves he's made since usurping taking office. I didn't utter an I told you so because I'll be honest, I'm so incredulous at this point, I don't think it's a good idea to waste time with 'I told you so's'. So, I've just been gently taking inventory to see where some Obot heads are and let me tell you, the buyer's remorse is kicking in big time. My friend that I spoke with earlier today said she was really concerned about the AIG news and she was especially concerned about Obama essentially forcing GM's CEO to step down. I told her, 'that is some dictator s**t! That is not what's supposed to happen in this country!' I whipped her up into such a frenzy, she was damn near about to start cursing Obama like he was Bush. I loved it!"

A friend who voted for Obama is now calling him a Long-Legged Mack Daddy.