Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad news, Mr. President ....

"If I applied for a position with the federal government requiring any type of security clearance, my history would be scrupulously investigated by the FBI (or Department of the Treasury and the Department of Defense -- Ed.). Every relationship I had in my past would be examined for any hint of anti-Americanism. With Barack Obama's questionable past relationships with the likes of anti-Americans such as William Ayres, Rev. Wright and Louis Farrakhan, there would be no question of denied security clearance. How, then, can Obama even be considered for the highest security job in the United States of America?"

Obama has been privy to classified information already as a presidential candidate.

I am very familiar with the investigative process for security clearances. What that writer says is true, however Wright and Farrakhan would not have been considered security risks. William Ayers is a definite red flag, no pun intended.